Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot change the product catalog image thumbnails

Cannot change the product catalog image thumbnails

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Devuser34
    Participant

Hello,
    we have upload on the site some images in different dimensions and in the product catalog or inside the product some images are playing very wrong. Also in the product catalog we need to have a same grid – image dimension for all products, because otherwise is very ugly.

I tried to resize the thumbnails through the function.php but nothing it seems to work. For example
    update_option( ‘woocommerce_thumbnail_cropping’, ‘1:1’ );

or

update_option( ‘woocommerce_thumbnail_cropping’, ‘custom’ );
    update_option( ‘woocommerce_thumbnail_cropping_custom_width’, ‘4’ );
    update_option( ‘woocommerce_thumbnail_cropping_custom_height’, ‘3’ );

In the private area you see more details, thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to change your product images size via Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images and not use any code for this.

Kind Regards

Devuser34
    Participant

Hello,
    ok i check these options, it is the same like i used through functions.php but the problem still exists. Whatever i choose the thumbnail photos stays the same and the same about the inner photo of the products.
    For example i choose the 1:1 but nothing it is changinh and the same bizzare view. Can you please check deeper? Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Devuser34
    Participant

Hello, sorry for my delay but i have somethings to fix before that.
    I have a back up so you can disable the plugins and test it as you want. I am waiting your reply to continue working, thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have set 600 px for catalog images size but most of your images are smaller than 200-300 px and they can’t be resized to a square of 600×600. Try to set 200px instead of upload larger images.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)