Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot create a border around Row element, Text Box or Info Box in WordMart

Cannot create a border around Row element, Text Box or Info Box in WordMart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

warren
    Participant

Hi There,
    On the ABOUT US page (see link below), you will see a large blue box in the middle of the page with some “Lorem ipsum” text and a few LEARN MORE buttons. I have tried to create a simple white border around this blue box. This includes trying to create a white border around the “middle column” element in WPBakery and also around the “text box” element in WPBakery and it won’t let me. So I also tried using the WoodMart “Info Box” and it still won’t let me. In other words, every time I choose the border type and border color, it won’t save the information. Accordingly, I’ve been unable to make a white border appear around the blue box. Do you have any idea how to fix this? Thanks

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

warren
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I could be wrong, but this appears to be a bug with the WoodMart theme and/or how it interacts with WPBakery.
    Here are the steps I followed…
    1) I created a staging site and re-tested the problem outlined above.
    2) The same problem exists in the staging site.
    3) So I deactivated ALL plugins except for the following:
    – Backup Duplicator & Migration – WP STAGING
    – Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder
    – Woodmart Core
    – WPBakery Page Builder
    4) Then I re-tested the problem and the problem still exists in the staging site.

In other words, with all the plugins deactivated and ONLY those 4 plugins activated, it still won’t save the border type and border color (as outlined above); and I still cannot create a simple white border (as outlined above).

You can visit the staging site and run more tests, if you wish. I have provided the login credentials for the staging site in the confidential area below.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

warren
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I am providing you with a link to the login details for the staging site in the private area below.
    Yes, please go ahead and deactivate the plugins or change themes in the staging site.
    Thank you for your help.

Hello,

Please configure the border as shown: https://gyazo.com/1f018e229d6bfe8ef941d5a828fe0f20

You will get the border: https://gyazo.com/5347a9ac9b62638dde91f9954b3b7ccb

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)