Home Forums Basel support forum Cannot Import demo Data

Cannot Import demo Data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

baseldiva
    Participant

Hello,

Just to let you and others know of my experience.

I just installed Basel on anew site I am constructing. Woocommerce is activated but no Woocommerce Set Up Wizard appears, so i cannot run the wizard.

I got the message that because I have not run the Woocommerce Wizard. see screenshot attached.
    As a result I cannot import the demo pages.

I was hoping to have the Wizard appear to quickly set up the shop. On other websites I have the Woo Set Up wizard always appears.

I have since manually created the Woocommerce pages and tried the Basel base Import again. This time I got a error message part way through the download saying there was an an Import Ajax problem and to please try and import data manually. However, it’s still imported the base data successfully. It did however change my Child Theme settings.

Would like to know why there is no Woocommerce Wizard popping up? I deactivate and uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled and reactivated it but still the Wizard has not appeared. Any thoughts?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

baseldiva
    Participant

Hello

I finally managed to download it. However, now I cannot set up the Shop promo pop up as it is not in the demo data of the html blocks when i imported base demo data.

Suggestions would be helpful thanks.

Also I see that the WordPress Importer Plugin with Basel theme is out of date and not tested with this theme. See screenshot attached. When will it be updated for Basel theme?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The message says that the plugin is not tested with your current WordPress version, not the theme.
    Promo popup can be configured via Theme Settings -> Shop -> Promo popup.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)