Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot modify header information – header allready sent by…

Cannot modify header information – header allready sent by…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

iuliabrandolin
    Participant

Hello, when I try to add a new page, project or post, I get an PHP error (check attachement).
    I’m using elementor builder, just installed elementor PRO. In fact this is a fresh install, not even the demo content was imported.

Can you check what the issue is? Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please disable Elementor Pro and switch to the parent theme, check how it works. Let us know if the problem persists.

Best Regards

iuliabrandolin
    Participant

Hello,
    Yes, switching to parent theme worked (I didn’t disable elementor pro because I want to work with it but it doesn’t matter because the problem was from the child theme).

But what should I do? We need a child theme so that we won’t lose different settings upon theme upgrade.

thanks

iuliabrandolin
    Participant

I changed back to the child theme and the error is still gone. So I guess that fixed it.
    It bugs me that I don’t know what exactly fixed it or what exactly was the problem, but I’m glad it’s fixed.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cannot modify header information – header allready sent by…’ is closed to new replies.