Home Forums Basel support forum cannot save any Theme settings in Admin-Panel

cannot save any Theme settings in Admin-Panel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

basicspore
    Participant

Hello, saving theme-settings in Admin Panel does not work any more while it was working in the beginning!

Any clue how this can be fixed?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Did you make any changes or installed some plugins that may break theme settings work? Could you please try to increase PHP Post max size on the server? It should be at least 5000.

Write us your admin access so we could check it after increasing of the limit.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

basicspore
    Participant

Hello, I did as you said but the problem remains. I’m not quiet sure if it stopped after I installed WPBruiser plugin. However I removed the plugin again and checked all my folder & file rights. 🙁 So, I’ll be glad if we can solve this as I love this theme! 😉

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Very strange, but it was casued by text added to the header and topbar. Please, check now.

basicspore
    Participant

Yes I see! You removed the HTML-Code for the Telephone and the Fax Symbols! Now it works again! Thanx a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

basicspore
    Participant

Just one thing, now TopBar Text and Text in Widget Header shows the same text?!?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to change the text in the header, because we have removed original text for debug purpose.

basicspore
    Participant

Right! Now everything works fine! 😉 Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘cannot save any Theme settings in Admin-Panel’ is closed to new replies.