Home Forums Basel support forum Can't acces wp-admin, some problem with revolution slider

Can't acces wp-admin, some problem with revolution slider

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

laventurecollection
    Participant

Hello,

I try several times to acces my dashboard’s site backend ( https://www.laventurecollection.ro/wp-admin ) but with no success. I talk to the guys where my website is hosted, they deactivate revolution slider plugin and then it works again.

I activated it again because i really need it in order to complete my tasks.

This is my error ”
    The page does not work laventurecollection.ro has redirected you too many times.
    Delete cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS ”

I tried deleting cookies, cache, purging pages.. all basic things. But no success.

Can you help me, please?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

laventurecollection
    Participant

Hello Elise, i’ve already done that. As i say in my first post, it seems like the problem is with revolution slider plugin. I can give you my credentials in private to check it out.
    Thanks

Hello,

Please contact your host support and find out if there is enough capacity for such a site.

This is a host related issue.

Best Regards

laventurecollection
    Participant

I talk to them, there’s enough capacity. I attached one printscreen from cpanel ( i can give you acces there to ).

Something else weird happend again today, some funny icons appears instead of regular icons ( cart, account, wishlist) .. footer no shown on mobile, translate with loco translate is not working for many words.

I really dk what is wrong, i’ve worked on basel theme on many projects.

Help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

laventurecollection
    Participant

Ok, so i found the problem. Apparently i can’t instal other new plugin ( beside those which came with the theme ).. wp rocket – make my icons looks weird and make footer dissapear. Any other ( even Revolution Slider witch came with the theme ) make my wp-admin froze with this error:
    This is my error ”
    The page does not work laventurecollection.ro has redirected you too many times.
    Delete cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS ”

…..

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, please contact the host support.
    Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)