Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can´t change the fonts

Can´t change the fonts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to ask… I´ve seen this question here before, but I didn´t understand your answer there… the thing is, I want to make changes to typography (I already have changed it a couple of days ago)… but I cannot do it anymore. When I click on the fonts, no dropdown shows and the name of current font dissappears… so it is impossible to change anything.

The same thing happens after clicking of every other font category. Can you help me please? You can see how it looks in prinscreen I attach.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to make a double click, click the first time, you will see the vie that is on your screen, then click once more and the drop down would open.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hello,

nothing happened. I saw this “double click” somewhere her, but it wasn´t helpful.
    I think there is some sort of problem and I am not capable of it´s solution.

Can you help me please? Thanks

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Hello, my wordpress login details are in the private section, thank you

Hello,

I can not enter your site: https://prnt.sc/10fiki5

Please disable blocking.

Best Regards

oh, okay, I think it is disabled, you can try it now. Sorry for complications…

Hello,

Please deactivate this plugin:
    FontMeister – The Font Management Plugin and try again, if it still does not work, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, and check.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)