Home Forums WoodMart support forum can’t get the brand attribute for the Single product layout

can’t get the brand attribute for the Single product layout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KenanUcar
    Participant

hello.
    i designing single product layout. I want to add attribute of brand but i can’t.
    Thanks in advance for your help

Kind regards
    Kenan

Hello,

Can you please share the screenshot of your issue for better understanding? I did not understand where do you want to add the brand’s attributes.

You can set the brand attribute then brands will appear.
    From Theme Settings -> Shop -> Brands.

Best Regards.

KenanUcar
    Participant

Hello
    It will be difficult for me to describe this.
    Not just for the brand. I want to get any attribute alone and without it’s explanation. So I want to add it wherever I want by drag and drop. Regardless of other qualifications. I hope I was able to describe it.

I did this on this page by creating a custom shortcode just for the brand. But I don’t think it’s healthy. And very tiring. https://www.havuzekipmani.com/urun/super-pool-v-toz-klor/

Best Regards

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Under the Single Product Layout Builder, there are three widgets available related to Brand:

Brands
    Product Brand Information
    Product Brands

See this image for reference: https://ibb.co/hBgFqcq

Further, regarding the Attribute to have alone access and drag them anywhere, the thing is the Attribute Swatches or you can say the Attributes themselves under the Product Layout Builder are added through Product Add to Cart widget and right now it doesnโ€™t have an option to make a separate selection or addition for these Swatches unfortunately. So, when you add this Add to Cart widget the Swatches comes along with that. As you know, the Additional Information tab shows the Attributes information in plain text, so you can add that widget to show your Attributes in plain Text through the following widget: Product Additional Information Table

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards.

KenanUcar
    Participant

Hello

It made me sad to hear this. But I’m glad you did your best.
    We can close the issue.

Kind regards

Most Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for contacting us.

Have a great day ๐Ÿ™‚

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘can’t get the brand attribute for the Single product layout’ is closed to new replies.