Home Forums Space themes support forum Can't Import Additional Pages

Can't Import Additional Pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

khaleesi
    Participant

Progress bar says it is okay but I can’t find imported page on ‘Pages’ section.

Can you help me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

khaleesi
    Participant

I’m developing on localhost and I haven’t added any plugins yet.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but could you please upload your website to some server so we can be able to check this? We don’t see this problem on our end.

Kind Regards

khaleesi
    Participant

I uploaded. Please check my issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvenience, to fix the problem, you need to edit the file /framework/class-framework.php and replace the following code

// Template library.
    		if ( xts_is_build_for_space() ) {
    			xts_get_file( 'framework/integration/elementor/template-library/class-library-source' );
    			xts_get_file( 'framework/integration/elementor/template-library/class-library' );
    		}

with this one

// Template library.
    		xts_get_file( 'framework/integration/elementor/template-library/class-library-source' );
    		xts_get_file( 'framework/integration/elementor/template-library/class-library' );

Also, add the following snippet to the file /framework/integration/elementor/template-library/class-library.php on line 57

if ( ! xts_is_build_for_space() ) {
    			return;
    		}

Kind Regards

khaleesi
    Participant

Worked. Thank you. One more question.

I uploaded it from localhost to the server, but one svg icon started not to appear. Why does this happen? Can you check? ‘Why Choose Us?’ section on the home page, the third icon in the section.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that the file_get_contents function for URLs is disabled on your server. You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option.

khaleesi
    Participant

Thank you so much. My problem is solved.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Can't Import Additional Pages’ is closed to new replies.