Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t import Prebuilt Websites with PHP 8.0 or 8.1, Works with PHP 7.4

Can’t import Prebuilt Websites with PHP 8.0 or 8.1, Works with PHP 7.4

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

josiah.garber
    Participant

I am unable to import prebuilt website using PHP 8.0 or 8.1. I get an error that says “AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.”

I am able to import them using PHP 7.4. Do you know why this would be? I have already check PHP settings for 8.0 & 8.1 to make sure they meet the requirements for Woodmart.

I don’t have the option of PHP 7.4 on my live hosting like I do on my development site. So I would like to get the import working with PHP 8.1.

Thank you for your help,

Josiah

josiah.garber
    Participant

Checkout my error log from import. I think this may be a clue as to why it’s not working on newer version of PHP.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

josiah.garber
    Participant

I have disabled all unrelated plugins. Note that I did not need to do this when I imported with PHP 7.4.

See login details. Thanks for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tried to reset your website import the dummy content from scratch and got the following error https://gyazo.com/ad1ef301d955e2dd8758c0dbcd837750
    It is caused by the server timeout configuration. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to check this issue.

Kind Regards

josiah.garber
    Participant

Thank you. It is now working after increasing the ‘server timeout value’.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can’t import Prebuilt Websites with PHP 8.0 or 8.1, Works with PHP 7.4’ is closed to new replies.