Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t import theme cause AJAX import error.

Can’t import theme cause AJAX import error.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

vivekdhankar143
    Participant

I am unable to import the demo content, all the wordpress requirements as per the documentation is fulfilled, still i am getting the same error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

It looks like the mb_strtolower function is disabled on your server. Contact your hosting provider for help on this matter. https://gyazo.com/b5b6ff99ca2a3b68a8f76ff7e31ff81c

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

vivekdhankar143
    Participant

It is a theme problem, you have not defined the function properly.. please resolve it, i can give you the complete access.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This function is not related to our theme. It is a generic PHP function. Also, this error is caused by the Elementor plugin. We never call this function in our theme.

Kind Regards

vivekdhankar143
    Participant

If you are saying that this issue is related to elementor, then why this error again showing “Can’t import theme cause AJAX import error.” even if i am using wp bakery page builder.
    Please guys don’t cheat after receiving my money. Please help me to import the demo, otherwise refund my money back

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you can’t enable this function on your server then you will not be able to run our theme, unfortunately. If you want to request a refund you can do this on this page https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Kind Regards

c-tin.nl
    Participant

The support guys gave you very fast respons, and tried to help. And you blame them for cheating you for what? 60 USD ? Please ask your refund, and look for another theme. Good luck !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)