Home Forums Basel support forum Can't log in into wordpress dashboard

Can't log in into wordpress dashboard

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cmheah
    Participant

After I activate the Basel Theme, I can’t log in into the wordpress dashboard. At 1st I thought it was a plugin problem, after web hosting help me check it, he mentioned that actually is the theme was causing the log in problem.

cmheah
    Participant

Any solution to fix this issue?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting our support center.

Activating the theme cannot cause such problems. Please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

cmheah
    Participant

The problem was solved, after checking, it is not the theme problem. By the way i am facing the issue. Some basic animations I’ve created for layers in the Revolution Slider appear to not be working in Chrome. My slider named as “Penguin Taste Slider”.

cmheah
    Participant

Please advise

Hello,

Please do not leave the credentials in public area, insert them into Privat area.

Slider Revolution animation works in Chrome very well, it requires time to have been properly configured.

Please read and follow the instructions: https://www.themepunch.com/revsliderjquery-doc/layer-transitions/

Best Regards

cmheah
    Participant

Hi,

When I test my website, the wishlist page is missing. I want to Edit the Wislist Page in YITH plugin. The page also missing. Please advise.

Regard
    Cmheah

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In this case, just create a page with “Wishlist” title and set it in the plugin. I do not recommend you insert any content into the page. As soon as you set this page as a Wishlist page, it becomes a functional page helping to plugin display products and your content may spoil

Best Regards

cmheah
    Participant

Hi,

It’s working now! Thanks~

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Can't log in into wordpress dashboard’ is closed to new replies.