Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can't remove top bar

Can't remove top bar

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

samkung
    Participant

hi,

i tried to remove topbar in header builder but still here. i am sure that i removed the social button. but they still here that make topbar can’t disable.

Hello,

In order to hide the top bar you need to enter the row settings and hide on all the devices: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/header-rows-columns-configuration/

Did you try that?

Best Regards

samkung
    Participant

yes, i tried. i cant save any setting on header builder and get some error as below. Could you tell how to factory reset/reinstall it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

samkung
    Participant

i tried to found out the reason. if i change other “Custom header” in the header option in Page”home base”, then change back. the save will be updated. otherwise, cant update anthing i saved in header builder.

samkung
    Participant

https://takemehome.care/wp-admin

if you dont mind you can assess to check what happens, i cant do any update on header builder(only can upload logo).

Attachments:

Hello,

You have several headers in the Header builder. The default one is
    Header E-Commerce is set on the home page and the top bar has been hidden and not shown.

I am checking the Header Base shown on your screen the top bar has been hidden as well, I have viewed it and the top bar is not shown https://prnt.sc/xacmbi

Please clarify the problem if any.

Best Regards

samkung
    Participant

thank you for your reply. as i said if i change another “header style” in the header option in Page”HOME BASE”, then change it back. that save can be updated. otherwise, cant update anything i saved in header builder.

*i mean the header style only can be updated when i saved in header builder, also save/update on the header option in Page”HOME BASE”.

please help to check it, 100% cant update if only save in header builder, thank you.

sorry for my poor english

Attachments:

Hello,

This is the way the header works: you save the element and then the header. I have checked the header works correctly.

Best Regards

samkung
    Participant

thanks for your reply

you mean i have to save twice to update the header?

thank you

Hello,

Yes, first save the element and then the header. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

samkung
    Participant

got it. thank you~

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)