Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can't save changes at the "Theme Setting"s app

Can't save changes at the "Theme Setting"s app

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

m.metza
    Participant

Hello

Just installed my template. Going to upload my favicon or change color but the “theme settings” app doesn’t save any changes. A message appears: There is a problem with your action. Please try again or reload page”. The same happens with any other change I make.

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

m.metza
    Participant

Hello

I haven’t installed any plugins other then the template recommended! And what do you mean by admin access, I use the one I created to install WordPress. I can make changes to category names and some other stuff but an error messages appears when I use your theme settings panel.

Thanks for the quick response!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your admin access to check it.

m.metza
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a problem in your server configuration https://gyazo.com/861144b10c21f6c2c60d8d5f39bba21f
    Contact your hosting providers for help in this question.

m.metza
    Participant

Faster then light!!! thx

m.metza
    Participant

In case you want to know, modsecurity needed to be disabled from the cpanel…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, thank you for letting us know.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can't save changes at the "Theme Setting"s app’ is closed to new replies.