Home Forums WoodMart support forum can't save theme setting

can't save theme setting

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am trying to edit some of the theme settings on my website (footers & colors) using theme setting option and every time I hit Save options it looks like it disables the theme completly: fonts, colors, footer / header design disappear, widgets size etc.

I have tried saving it when only the theme (latest version) and the woocommerce plugin were active and still the same outcome.

Could you please help me in debugging this!

Regards,
    Andreea

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

They are all deactivated, except for woodmart core and woocomerce. The login credentials are in private content area

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now it seems to be working correctly. Please, activate all plugins that related to our theme only and check how it works.

I accidentally activated all plugins again and the issue reappeared. Honestly I’ m not sure what plugins are related to theme only, could you please help me with a list?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a list of theme-related plugins

Slider Revolution

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor

Woodmart Core

Contact Form 7

MailChimp for WordPress

WooCommerce

Safe SVG

Looks like our server is down now, I’ll do a follow up once we’ll get it back running. Thanks for understanding

Hello,

We have managed to recover our website and do some further testing. It looks like there’s an incompatibility between WPML STRINGS PLUGIN and WOODMART theme. After activating the plugin and trying to Save Options in Theme settings we get the errors in the screenshot attached, and the error log is written continuously until is too large to even be accessed.

Could you please help me debugging this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to download and install the latest version of the plugin. They have already fixed this problem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)