Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can't Select Payment Option at Check Out

Can't Select Payment Option at Check Out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

denisechapman
    Participant

The payment option section is greyed out with a loader spinning and spinning.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

denisechapman
    Participant

Hello. I changed to 2019 and issue still exists. Would you be able to log in and see if something is not set right? I usually have no issue with this and I am completely lost here. Thanks!

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand where our theme causes the problem. We suspect that this is the issue of Woocommerce and payment plugins conflict. Such an issue is out of our support scope as we support our theme. Try to contact the payment plugin support.

Best Regards

denisechapman
    Participant

But Woocommerce is built into your theme. We only have PayPal standard selected. I need your help please! We bought your theme because it had woocommerce and now you won’t support? You must have come across this before. This is useless to us if it will not work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We provide full support for our theme. Our theme fully supports Woocommerce, however, we do not guaranty the 100% compatibility of the payment plugin to Woocommerce. Our support does not cover fixing third-party plugins. Please contact the plugin support.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)