Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t select Variable Option for a variable product and add it to cart

Can’t select Variable Option for a variable product and add it to cart

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

h.t.apps1
    Participant

I already set everything well, added the Attributes, variations, prices , and everything is showing well at the product page, but the problem that the option can’t be selected or even changing the price the product so i can’t add it to the cart. or buy it.

Please help.
    Haitham

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

h.t.apps1
    Participant

I tested the storefront theme , and the options appeared as dropdown and works good,
    I left the theme activated , so you can test it .

Your help is highly appreciated.

Best Wishes.
    Haitham

h.t.apps1
    Participant

Is There Any update or fix for the issue, the issue seems from the woodmart theme itself.

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Please help.
    Best Regards
    Haitham

Hello,

The attribute slugs as well as attribute items slugs should be in Latin only. https://monosnap.com/file/8Z0JsNjzTrrPreSMEcOoPA05g2NJpt https://monosnap.com/file/d2taFeMbD0lDEzH9763zql9N1BBXL5

That is the reason the attributes are not selected.

Best Regards

h.t.apps1
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for solving the problem.

I fixed it and everything is going well, Also i thank you for the last update of the theme it is very good.

Much Appreciated.
    Haitham

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can’t select Variable Option for a variable product and add it to cart’ is closed to new replies.