Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can't select variations on archive mode from 2 3 4… pages

Can't select variations on archive mode from 2 3 4… pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m using a third-party plugin for variations and it works perfectly with default WordPress theme like the Twentynineteen theme but with your theme, I have an issue.
    Can’t select variations on archive mode from 2 3 4… pages.
    Please see the video https://cl.ly/42da09fcb1cc

Variations are active just on the first page if you are changing next 20 products variations are not active.

Please check and let me now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have test your site and also seen your video. You are using “XT WooCommerce Variation Swatches Pro” plugin, right.

As its a third party plugin and we did not test this in our theme yet. It seems that it is not compatible with our theme.

I suggest you to use the theme default swatches functionality except of using third party plugins.

Follow the documentation for adding swatches by using theme built-in functionality:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

Best Regards.

I’m very unhappy with your answer you even didn’t try to solve this!!!
    This plugin is working perfect with other themes this its mean the problem is in your theme find it and fix because the theme default swatches working the same with problems.
    I will send an e-mail to Envato to tell them what support you gave me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Kindly disable the AJAX functionality for shop and then check back. You need to go to Theme Settings >> Shop >> AJAX shop. Just disable this option and then check after clearing your site and browser cache.

Also the theme default swatches working just fine at my test site. It might be due to some third party plugin. If you want to use theme default swatches, just deactivate all the third party plugins and check with the default plugins. I’m sure it works just fine.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)