Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t sign in via google gmail

Can’t sign in via google gmail

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

webmore
    Participant

Hello, I already try to sign in to an account by using Facebook & it successfully created an account. But, when I try to sign in by using google gmail it does not successfully create an account. Please check from your end. Below the attachment is the screenshot that I sign in by using my Facebook account.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please follow the article below and then check the issue again.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-configure-google-login/

I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

webmore
    Participant

I already do as same as the guide that you previously send it. But when I retest it by signing in google account it still does not successfully log in. Please advise me & do a check test from your end. Below is the authenticated id & secret key.

Attachments:

webmore
    Participant

Hello, I already as a screenshot that you send previously. Upon checking in the elementor it does a full-width layout, but when I try to check in the incognito browser it does not full-width. I also clear the cache browser but seems it still does not change to full width. Please do advise me. Below is two screenshots which is in elementor view & the incognito view. Please do verify from your end.

Attachments:

webmore
    Participant

Hello, I already do as a screenshot that you send previously. Upon checking in the elementor it does a full-width layout, but when I try to check in the incognito browser it does not full-width. I also clear the cache browser but seems it still does not change to full width. Please do advise me. Below is two screenshots which is in elementor view & the incognito view. Please do verify from your end.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please send me access to the website with the full-width issue so I can check what is wrong there.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

webmore
    Participant

Sorry, I just duplicate 2 content that does not relate to this issue. The issue is about the sign-in by Gmail account, not the others. Below are the login details for you. Please do advise me.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please send me access to the Google account as well, so I can check the settings there.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards

webmore
    Participant

Here it is

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem seems to be caused by your hosting server. Google redirects you to the page sending some serialized data via the GET parameter in the URL. The problem is that your server can’t parse it and it has some limitations on the number of characters in this parameter. Try to contact your hosting providers to increase it in two or three times.

https://prnt.sc/khxgsp

Kind Regards

webmore
    Participant

Hello, I escalated this issue with the hosting server. The hosting server side asking you to clarify if any things need to be done/tweak on the cPanel end or PHP? Also, I already cleared the cache browser & do a test by login in with my Gmail account. But seems like it still doesn’t work. Please check from your end & refer to the below screenshot.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please turn on the allow_url_fopen value, as currently excluded.

https://monosnap.com/file/GiiBUjZZ8xfxtf4wmb61eeyv67KwYZ

Kind Regards

webmore
    Participant

Hello, this is the recent message from our hosting server. Kindly, do check from your end. Also from my side still does not successfully to login by using Gmail account.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have checked this issue on your side and noticed that your server can’t parse the “GET” request after the Google login redirect. An example link is https://dianaspremiumcakes.com/my-account/?code=4%2F0AWtgzh6kBSP4jLl7S8r4jS0DJ-nGE9iaZEHMakkGBP5JRulNRufx9dj8KiGUp2klBISGKg&scope=email%20profile%20https%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleapis.com%2Fauth%2Fuserinfo.profile%20https%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleapis.com%2Fauth%2Fuserinfo.email%20openid&authuser=1&prompt=consent

Please, contact your hosting provider and ask them to check this issue from their side.

Kind Regards

webmore
    Participant

Hello, this is the recent message from our hosting server. Kindly, do check from your end. Also from my side still does not succeed in login in by using my Gmail account.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But the problem is not about this function. Is a different issue. Please, forward our previous reply to your hosting provider and ask why that request is blocked by the server.

webmore
    Participant

Hello, this is the recent message from our hosting server. This is the inside information box:

The HTTP 403 Forbidden response status code indicates that the server understands the request but refuses to authorize it.
    This status is similar to 401, but for the 403 Forbidden status code, re-authenticating makes no difference. The access is tied to the application logic, such as insufficient rights to a resource.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If this request is blocked by the server then this feature will not work on your website. We are not able to do anything in this situation. You can try to use some different hosting provider and see how it works there.

webmore
    Participant

Are there any other plugins that can be used to sign in by using a Gmail account for this issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have any plugins to recommend to you for this purpose.

Kind Regards

musab
    Participant

Dear Webmore I have the same problem, iI noticed that you already fixed it, can you tell me how can I fix it too?

Best Regards

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)