Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cant update theme on test site

Cant update theme on test site

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

martins-1963
    Participant

Hey!
    Getting error: “An error occurred while updating Woodmart: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature” on updating theme on our test sitr

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Please try updating your Theme following the Theme’s Documentation guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

It has the guide related to the Error that you have mentioned. Please go through that.

Let us know if you need any further assistance in this regard !

Best Regards

martins-1963
    Participant

When i deactivate theme, reload the page and theme is showing activated again.
    Yes i migrated full live page into test page.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check these concerns on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

martins-1963
    Participant

here u go.

Hello,

I have updated the theme on the site, please check the site now after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

martins-1963
    Participant

What was the actions you did? it seems to be working correctly now.

Olso we had conflict between WOOCS/CURCY currency plugin, “Advanced Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce” plugin and “WooCommerce Product Bundles” plugin. If all these 3 where active at once, the price of an product added to cart was multiplied sever times with currnecy rate, resulting in redicilous numbers in checkout.

It would bve crucial to understand what was the actions you did, to fix this olso on our other projects!

Hello,

Just updated the theme from Appearance >> Themes >> upload the latest theme and replace it with the old theme.

Sorry, the other issues is related to the 3rd party plugin, please ask the plugin author support to check and solve the issue.

Best Regads.

martins-1963
    Participant

ok, ty.
    ticked is resolved.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cant update theme on test site’ is closed to new replies.