Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t update to WPBakery 6.13.0

Can’t update to WPBakery 6.13.0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi friends, I’m trying to update the WPBakery plugin through Appearance -> Install Required Plugins and I’m receiving an error:

Getting download link…

Downloading package…

Downloading package…

Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

Can you please assist?

Thanks,
    Tom

Hello,

You can navigate to the Appearance > Install plugins and update. If automatic update does not work, update manually:

1. Download the recent version of the theme from Themeforest account.

2. Navigate to Plugins and deactivate the current plugin, you will see “Delete option”, delete the current plugin

3. Upload the plugin archive from theme/inc/plugins/js_composer via Plugin > Add new > Upload > install > activate

Best Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
    I followed your instructions on our staging website, and it seems that the version remains the same.
    Can you please confirm that the latest version of the theme on CodeCanyon does in fact include version WPBakery 6.13.0 and not 6.11.0?

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

We actually have a WPBakery subscription as well so I ended up just downloading the latest version from their website. I was able to upload the plugin on both our staging and live websites.

Best regards,
    Tom

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Can’t update to WPBakery 6.13.0’ is closed to new replies.