Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cant use loco translate anymore

Cant use loco translate anymore

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

miroslav.oa
    Participant

Hi, lads!

I just started to use Loco translate, but couldont find some text in the login area, so deleted the plugin, tried with WPML, but its not meant for that, get the Loco again and now I cant setup a language. Find the screenshot attached. What can I do to fix this?

In the second screen are the text I cant manage to translate: “A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address.” was translate in the Loco, but it doesnt change in frontend and the text on the right under login is nowhere to find in the mo po files either in woocommerce, nor in your theme.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by miroslav.oa.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It seems you are doing something wrong. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)