Home Forums WoodMart support forum Carousel on product page

Carousel on product page

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

leds-pros
    Participant

Hello,
    I have some trouble to display what I need in product page.
    In fact, “related products” are randomly selected and I don’t want to change this.
    But, is it possibble to have one more carousel with only categories that I have define like in the attachment.
    As usually, with my poor english, it is certainly not clear. So I have tryed to resume with the attachment.
    I have let you 2 solutions. Personnally I prefer “Carousel_3.jpg” with tab…
    As usually, I ask you your help 😉
    Best regards,
    Leds-Pros

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such ability in our theme. You may try to use upsells products to create a separate products carousel and define which items to show there. You can define them while editing your products in Dashboard -> Products.

Regards

leds-pros
    Participant

Thanks. I have tryed this solution. But it is too much work to enter all product one by one of a same category… It’s one solution, but the website will never see the day….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there is no other abilities. You can try to do this with WPBakery Page Builder. Create HTML Blocks with your custom carousels and then use them as extra content block https://gyazo.com/1685e60033622ac45ac280d0270de9aa

leds-pros
    Participant

Yes, I see. good Idea. But is it possible to have it just over related product ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t move them. You can choose the position from all available variants there.

leds-pros
    Participant

The idea was good but is very far of related products…
    Even if it is not your fault, It’s a little bit creazy that we can’t have 2 carousels with different kind of products… Most of other website maybe not woocommerce have it…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

WooCommerce created upsells products exactly for this purpose and on other e-commerce platforms like Magento (from our experience) it works in a similar way.

leds-pros
    Participant

So, to conclude it is not possible to have the others similar products unless put all in only one category ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, you can select which products to show as similar products but you will need to specify them one by one. You can’t select them by different categories.

leds-pros
    Participant

Sorry to borrow you with that. But you give me another idea. I hace integrate them directly in page builder.
    May you have a look and tell me if:
    – It seems to you a good idea ?
    – If I can have title more big ?
    – If it will slow the website / original version with only relatd products ?
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it is a good idea, why not? 🙂

You can increase titles size with the following CSS code snippet

.woocommerce-tabs .woodmart-products-tabs .products-tabs-title li {
    	font-size: 20px;
    }

No, it shouldn’t slow your website at all.

leds-pros
    Participant

Thanks a lot. Exactly what I want !
    Best Regards,
    Leds-Pros

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)