Home Forums Basel support forum Carousel Stops on mouse hover and never starts

Carousel Stops on mouse hover and never starts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KaranMengi22
    Participant

1. Product carousel stops as soon as mouse hover, and then never starts again (unless you drag the products with mouse).

2. There are no previos and next buttons on the carousel

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

KaranMengi22
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please let me know if it is working at your side? Because Basel theme is using Owl carousel jQuery plugin for slider. And that Owl Carousel doesn’t support any event to continue slider. Also the next and previous buttons are not visible.

If it does at your end, then please provide me the fix. If it doesn’t, then please fix this in the update.

With all due respect, i want to state that there is custom code on my website due to which i cant give admin access to website. Hope you understand.

Hello,

I have double-checked, The product grid carousel stops when you hover the mouse to five the opportunity to add the product to the cart. It is the way it works.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)