Home Forums WoodMart support forum cart button in archive page and updates of plugin

cart button in archive page and updates of plugin

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

gunjfashion
    Participant

there is no add to cart button setting in archive page like shop categroy we have to hover to see add to cart how we can change that

do we have to login here again and again to get updates of wp bakery and slider revolution why cant you provide direct updates

Hello,

1. Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme, then clear cache and check back.

Please make sure that you are using the latest Woodmart theme, updated plugins and latest version of the WP. If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

2. WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates in Appearance > Install plugins. You can update the plugins from Appearance > Install plugins.

Best Regards

gunjfashion
    Participant

also your sale tags look so weird on website and where we can change their look please check

secondly where we can change setting for search option like if anyone want to search by tag how that can be activate?

Hello,

1) For the sale tags please provide with some relevant screenshots and the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2) Woocommerce search finds products only by default. Our theme integrated search by SKU. Please try this plugin: YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search for other search criteria.

Best Regards

gunjfashion
    Participant

one more is in lower header of mobile view

its ovelapping with middle header

attached images

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached and there are no menu links displayed as you mentioned.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/10c4g0l

Please make sure that you added them to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

gunjfashion
    Participant

i have sent screenshot and highlighted area as well

again attaching

from live website i have hide header as its looking very bad so its not live on website when i activate that header its looks like this what i have attched

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

The header is not looking good because the content in it exceeds the width of the container that’s why it’s overlapping. Please try reducing the menu items for mobile or reduce the font size.

This will fix the issue.

Best Regards

gunjfashion
    Participant

what kind of excuse you giving i added css to scroll the menu

and even if i add search form its overlapping the middle header

Hello,

This is not an excuse; this is the default functionality when the content in the container exceeds the width then it overlaps.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

gunjfashion
    Participant

so is this your solution??

even reading that search form is also overlapping the header?

Hello,

For the search header please provide a relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Also make sure that you added it to the mobile header.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

gunjfashion
    Participant

PFA

Attachments:

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

gunjfashion
    Participant

is there any way we can add custom buttons in shop archive like watsapp

i tried all settings but there is no any option

for reference added link where u can see there is button with every products image from where buyer can directly click and chat to the team

web : https://www.wholesalesalwar.com/lehenga-choli/catalog

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available to add custom buttons on the product grids.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)