Home Forums Basel support forum Cart Coupon Works | Checkout Coupon Doesn't Work

Cart Coupon Works | Checkout Coupon Doesn't Work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

robertarrow
    Participant

We’ve successfully moved the site to it’s real domain: http://www.aquahairextensions.com. We’ve had an issue brought to our attention. On the /cart/ page the coupon code works, as the form is displayed (1st attached screenshot). But when I attempt to click the link, ‘Click here to enter your code’ on the /checkout/ page I’m directed to a # link. (2nd attached screenshot)

<div class="woocommerce-info">Have a coupon? <a href="#" class="showcoupon">Click here to enter your code</a></div>

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This problem is caused by a JS error raised by some of your additional plugins installed

Regards

robertarrow
    Participant

Okay so I should just go through and disable the plugins one by one to see which one is causing the issue? There’s no other work around?

robertarrow
    Participant

I figured it out, I had JS optimization on in Autoptimize and that’s usually the issue with JavaScript problems. Thanks for the heads up though! 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you found the reason 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cart Coupon Works | Checkout Coupon Doesn't Work’ is closed to new replies.