Home Forums Basel support forum Cart Error – Coupon – Update Cart

Cart Error – Coupon – Update Cart

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

robertarrow
    Participant

For some reason, there is an issue with the cart page. Not sure if it’s a WooCommerce Template or Basel Theme error. I would really appreciate any help on this. If necessary, I can add a display:none; to the coupon div, as the checkout page coupon code works perfectly.

https://defendmrtrump.com/cart/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to disable all additional plugins and switch to parent theme if you are using a child theme. Be sure that you are running the latest versions of WooCommerce and our theme.

Regards

robertarrow
    Participant

I removed all of the plugins except for WooCommerce and reverted back to the most current version of Basel. Still had the same issue, as you can see from the screenshot. Any ideas?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us your admin access so we can try do it ourselves?

robertarrow
    Participant

Of course, please let me know if you find the issue, so I know how to resolve it. I’ve added the information below.

I also was wondering, about another site of mine, eminenstore.com (which my colleague has written about to you in the past). With the newest update of WooCommerce and Basel, it has lost the

and li:before formatting in the product short description. I’ve attached an image for you, in case no one has brought this to your attention.

I know he has made custom formatting for the quantity selector (this was before the update you made with the – and + selectors) but it also happening on the dress store that I’m working on.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please update the theme to the latest 3.1.3 version firstly?

robertarrow
    Participant

Yes I’ll do that right now.

robertarrow
    Participant

Okay, updating the theme to the most current version on defendmrtrump.com fixed the cart issue. See screenshot.

For the dress site, a product with a variation shows the add to wishlist below a border-top, but without a variation, it shows the add to wishlist inline with the add to cart and then the SKU has the border-top. See the screenshots.

Attachments:

robertarrow
    Participant

I made it look similar with the following CSS, please let me know if that will work correctly:

/*Products Without Variations*/
    .single-product-content .entry-summary .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist {display:block;border-top: 1px solid rgba(119,119,119,.17);padding-top: 20px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 15px;}
    .single-product-content .product_meta {display:none}
    .single-product-content .compare-btn-wrapper {margin-bottom: 15px}

/*With Variation*/
    .single-product-content .variations_form+.yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist+.clear+.compare-btn-wrapper {margin-bottom: 15px}

There’s also a glitch with the images when you select a variation size. Not sure if this can be fixed by re-adding the product, but I did a screen recording so you can see it.

https://streamable.com/98bqx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see this issue on your website. It seems to be your browser cache. Try to clear it.

robertarrow
    Participant

Okay, I just looked at it in incognito and it seems to be working. Should I just use the above CSS to format the right side of the product page to look the same on both products with variations and no variations?

I’ve added the two kinds of products and I also have the CSS in my child theme.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you can use that CSS.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)