Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart, Heart & other icons appear as square box occasinally

Cart, Heart & other icons appear as square box occasinally

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

anatta
    Participant

Hi, why sometimes the cart, heart and other icons does not load properly on my site, they all turn to square. This does not happened all the time, any ideas ?

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and site admin access into the private area. Now I am checking the home page and do not see the problem.

Best Regards

anatta
    Participant

Hi, as I said, “sometimes” , so it doesn’t happened all the time, also mostly it happened more often on mobile browser chrome.

I have provided the login for staging website.

Hello,

I cannot view or login your site now

Best Regards

anatta
    Participant

Hi, please try again. It was allowed for some IP only just now. Please read my private content message.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

anatta
    Participant

Hi, you can do as you wish also in that environment, by disabling the plugins. It’s staging environment, so it’s okay.

it’s hard to test this though, because the problem is intermittent. So I wonder base on your experience what maybe the causes ?

anatta
    Participant

Hi, sorry that I forgot that you are working on this, I have activated all the disabled plugins, but then later I deactivate them. Sorry, I won’t touch the stg anymore for the time being to avoid disturbing your investigation.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

You have activated performance font-display: fallback property for site font icons (https://prnt.sc/p8lx1t). Try to disable it.

Regards

anatta
    Participant

Thank you for that @erwin , will monitor and see if this works. I don’t remember that I ever touch that setting because I also don’t understand what it really does. But let’s see. Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)