Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart icon on mobile opens sidebar but should take me to /cart

Cart icon on mobile opens sidebar but should take me to /cart

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

James
    Participant

Hi there,

on Mobile, when I click on the cart icon (cart has item), it opens the sidebar.

Fro the setting, I have disabled this function. And on Desktop when you click on the cart icon it simply takes you to the cart.

Can you help me to have the same functionality for Mobile as well?

Hello,

Kindly deactivate all of your third party plugins and switch to the parent version(if you are using child version of theme) and clear your site and browser cache then check back the cart on mobile screens.

In case if the issue is still there then remain the plugins as disabled and share your correct login details because your prior login details not working anymore and shown “502 Bad Gateway”.

Best Regards.

James
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I’ve tried what you suggested but still the same issue.

I’m providing you with access.

Hello,

Just remain the third party plugins as disabled and provide me the correct login details. Because your provided login details not working for me.

Best Regards.

James
    Participant

Hi, can you try again, I tried with the details and it works.

Hello,

I have test your site normally the cart element in header allows us to choose the “Hidden Sidebar” and also other options. You can check the screenshot of my test site header: https://jmp.sh/RVAXsh2

But In your case cart element in header does not shown any option: https://jmp.sh/H1BjuEq

I noticed that you have a lot of CSS code in Custom CSS under Theme Settings and it seems the issue is due to your Custom CSS code. Could you allowed me to troubleshoot your site by removing that CSS code. You can take a backup of your site so I can test your site properly.

Also one third party plugin “WooCommerce Services” is still active. Allowed me to deactivate it so I can troubleshoot your site and help you to display the cart sidebar in the desktop also.

Best Regards.

James
    Participant

Ok, I removed all Custom CSS.

I deactivated “WooCommerce Services” plugin.

Check again.

Hello,

Your issue is resolved. Now in the desktop the cart icon display the sidebar as like in mobile you can check in the video below: https://jmp.sh/pO6aTcC

Best Regards.

James
    Participant

Hi thanks but the issue was that I don’t want the sidebar in Mobile.

In Desktop, the functionality was fine.
    I just wanted to remove the Sidebar in Mobile as well.

Sorry if I confused you.

p.s. If you could let me know what was the fix, would appreciate it.

James
    Participant

I want when users click the cart icon on Mobile, to go to cart. Not to open the sidebar.

Hello,

As per your request I have unselect your header cart sidebar from settings and now if you click on cart icon in mobile then it did not open a sidebar. It will directly open the cart page.

Check after clearing your site and browser cache.

Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)