Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart icon product – items out of stock

Cart icon product – items out of stock

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

3dmark
    Participant

How to change the cart icon for a product that is out of stock. Why does the icon change when hovering and shows the cart if the product is out of stock?

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the icon depending on the product stock.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

3dmark
    Participant

You have one of the best templates ever! But a very small detail spoils that impression!
    Please make this logic with icon cart.
    It’s so obvious that if can’t buy an item don’t need to show the user the shopping cart sign.
    It just confuses the store visitor!
    I think every one of your customers would agree that this is the right feature! 🙂

Hello,

This is the Woocommerce functionality which can’t be changed by WoodMart.

You will have to customize the Woocommerce.

Best Regards

3dmark
    Participant

Item has no price, item is SOLD!
    Your widget shows the cart icon! What does this have to do with woocommerce settings? If you can’t buy the product – why show the cart icon in Products (grid or carousel) or in Shop (product Archive)?
    how do you change that? – How do fix it?

How do I change the icon to another if the product is not available? If it’s not an icon but a button, how do I change the icon to the word – more details?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by 3dmark.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

3dmark
    Participant

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

3dmark
    Participant

I purposely installed a clean site with your latest template so that you could check your version!

3dmark
    Participant

see attach file

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by 3dmark.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When the product is out of stock, the icon remains and it is not replaced the icon with “Read more”. The buyer just cannot add the product to the cart.

The “Read more” appears when you do not set any price for the product. This is Woocommerce functionality WoodMart theme as well as any other WordPress does not influence that.

Best Regards

3dmark
    Participant

Palmface! )
    I understand that very well – customer can’t add! Isn’t it obvious – icon cart confuses the customer!!!

tell me how to change the template or please make the new version of the icon like link instead of cart!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by 3dmark.
    Attachments:

Hello,

The product archive page is the woo-commerce functionality. Woodmart theme cannot modify it. You can try to find a plugin.

Our support does not cover the customization of Woocommerce functionality.

Best Regards

3dmark
    Participant

Strange, very strange. Why do you have such support? This is unbelievable!
    your widget is not displaying the information correctly!
    what does the product archive page have to do with it?

Hello,

Could you kindly make the full backup of your site and switch to the Storefront? Please make the screens of the pages and provide us. I will submit the issue to the developers to double-check.

Best Regards

3dmark
    Participant

check, I installed the optional Woo Product Carousel widget from the developers of essential-addons, which shows what is there instead of a basket read more …

Attachments:

Hello,

I am terribly sorry, I misunderstood you.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.wd-hover-base.outofstock .wd-add-btn-replace .add-to-cart-loop:hover:before {
    	transform: translateY(100%);
    }

.wd-hover-base.outofstock .wd-add-btn-replace .add-to-cart-loop:hover span {
    	transform: none;
    }

Best Regards

3dmark
    Participant

Ugh, finally! Thanks!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Cart icon product – items out of stock’ is closed to new replies.