Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template cart issues

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Elise Noromit Elise Noromit 2 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Galzzaa
    Galzzaa
    Customer

Hello team,

I am multiple issues with my cart widget.

1. When I add the product to the cart It is automatically redirecting the user to the shopping page. I don’t want that. I just want a window that will slide from the left corner and show them the cart in their basket.

2. While products are in the cart, If I click on the cart icon and it opens the left window I was talking about I cant remove any of the products from the cart, It sends a message that the product has been removed but it’s not true. if I go to the shopping cart page the product is still there.

3. also I am facing another issue which sometimes when I try to add a product to the cart and I go to the cart page. It shows me the cart is empty and that I cant buy proceed without adding any products to the basket, Trying multiple times to add the product to the basket, and then sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t.

I have check all plugins and disabled all of them to check if its any third-party plugin. still didn’t work.
    Attaching the logins in private content.

Please help

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

As for redirecting the user to the cart page after successfully adding, you can disable this feature in the Woocommerce > Settings > Product page.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Galzzaa
    Customer

Hello,

The issue is still remaining even after I did all of that.
    Please check it again. You have permission.
    Attached the admin logins

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Galzzaa
    Customer

1. the added to cart redirect is set to “NO” but it still redirects the user after adding to the cart.

2. I did backup the site.

3. The issue is with your theme, I gave you the logins please log in and see where is the issue.

Hello,

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Galzzaa
    Customer

Confirming please proceed.

Hello,

Please disable this option: https://gyazo.com/665dbeb05b9a53d92f967ce0d459ecdf

Deactivate the plugins excepting these once: https://gyazo.com/273839eb548a7072087fa96037281986 and the shopping cart would work correctly.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Galzzaa
    Customer

sorry i didnt understand.

You want me to deactivate all the plugins except the ones you mentioned?
    I cant do that that’s all my site…?

Hello,

The plugin conflict causes the problem with the shopping cart. Our theme does not influence that, unfortunately.

You need to deactivate all the plugins, except those I show, then activate one by one, checking the shopping cart, you will detect one that causes the problem, then you activate those which do not, and replace or delete the problem plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.