Home Forums WoodMart support forum cart issues

cart issues

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Galzzaa
    Participant

Hello team,

I am multiple issues with my cart widget.

1. When I add the product to the cart It is automatically redirecting the user to the shopping page. I don’t want that. I just want a window that will slide from the left corner and show them the cart in their basket.

2. While products are in the cart, If I click on the cart icon and it opens the left window I was talking about I cant remove any of the products from the cart, It sends a message that the product has been removed but it’s not true. if I go to the shopping cart page the product is still there.

3. also I am facing another issue which sometimes when I try to add a product to the cart and I go to the cart page. It shows me the cart is empty and that I cant buy proceed without adding any products to the basket, Trying multiple times to add the product to the basket, and then sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t.

I have check all plugins and disabled all of them to check if its any third-party plugin. still didn’t work.
    Attaching the logins in private content.

Please help

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

As for redirecting the user to the cart page after successfully adding, you can disable this feature in the Woocommerce > Settings > Product page.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Participant

Hello,

The issue is still remaining even after I did all of that.
    Please check it again. You have permission.
    Attached the admin logins

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Participant

1. the added to cart redirect is set to “NO” but it still redirects the user after adding to the cart.

2. I did backup the site.

3. The issue is with your theme, I gave you the logins please log in and see where is the issue.

Hello,

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Participant

Confirming please proceed.

Hello,

Please disable this option: https://gyazo.com/665dbeb05b9a53d92f967ce0d459ecdf

Deactivate the plugins excepting these once: https://gyazo.com/273839eb548a7072087fa96037281986 and the shopping cart would work correctly.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Participant

sorry i didnt understand.

You want me to deactivate all the plugins except the ones you mentioned?
    I cant do that that’s all my site…?

Hello,

The plugin conflict causes the problem with the shopping cart. Our theme does not influence that, unfortunately.

You need to deactivate all the plugins, except those I show, then activate one by one, checking the shopping cart, you will detect one that causes the problem, then you activate those which do not, and replace or delete the problem plugin.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Participant

Dear supporter,

I did turn off all plugins not related to the theme and the issue still exists!

1. I can’t delete something from my cart unless i got to the cart page and turn the quantity to 0 and then press update, instead of just clicking the “X” button on the pop-up cart. happening both on mobile and desktop.

2. the cart not showing the products I have added to the cart, happening mostly on mobile.

The issue is not with the plugins, it’s something with your theme so please check it again and fix the issue.
    I’m losing money and clients in the meantime the site doesn’t works properly so fix the issue as soon as possible!

Waiting for resolotion,
    Nitai

Hello,

Please clone your site and move to a staging host, provide site admin access to the private area so that I could test everything without influence on your live site.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Participant

Thank you dear,

Attaching the Staging host URL and Pass in private content + Admin logins

Hello,

When I add the product to the cart I am not redirected to the shopping cart.

When I delete the products from the shopping cart sidebar, the shopping cart page is empty, and when I add and see the products in the sidebar I see them in the shopping cart as well, please check.

I have deactivated three plugins and set the parent theme.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Participant

Hi Dear thank you for the answer,
    Please make sure you check on Mobile and Desktop.

Thank you

Hello,

I have checked on mobile: I have deleted the products from the cart, and the cart is empty.

The products are added to the shopping cart as well.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Participant

Hi Mate,

I think you are not checking the issue properly, I’m attaching a video that shows the issue.

You can see in the video that I have “MOFT X” in the cart and then trying to remove it multiple times with no success. Then I try to add the MOFT Air Flow Laptop Stand to the cart and it is working fine and adding it to the cart. Now Then I try to remove the MOFT Air Flow Laptop Stand from Cart and It also works fine. So I add the MOFT Laptop Again to cart and then when I check the cart and the product I see in the cart is the MOFT X…

Maybe the issue is something with products? I don’t know but please check it properly.
    The video is of really low quality because I had to compress it multiple times so I would be able to upload it here.

Now Maybe it’ll resolve the issue but I’m attaching a view of the cart which I saw in another shop that uses Woodmart theme and the cart looks like the SS I attached + The cart Pop up is happening right after I added the product to the cart and I would like that to happen as well.

Please check the issue properly.
    Thank you
    Nitai

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Galzzaa
    Participant

I see the video did not upload… Do you have an email I can attach the video so you would be able to see it yourself??

Anyway please check it again

Hello,

I have tested the staging site after deactivating all the plugins. Now I check the live site and see that when the product has been removed from the cart, and the number of the products is still shown it means some of the caches cause the issue.

Please disable the cache.

Best Regards

Galzzaa
    Participant

You are the right problem is fixed.
    Well, the Cache plugin was breeze cache and it was built in with the theme…

Which alternative cache plugin would you suggest using with your theme…?

+ I would like to know how to make a pop up right after a product is added to cart, so when someone clicks the add to cart button I would like to make a pop up window in the left side of the screen of the cart showing the products in cart.

Thank you

Galzzaa
    Participant

By Pop up I mean the same window when someone clicking the cart icon but I want it to happened automaticl.

I have deleted the staging site thank you…

Hello,

Please check how our demo works by default: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/

You need to enter the shopping cart element in the Header builder and set the Hidden sidebar, you need to set in both Desktop and Mobile view: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/header-responsive-settings/

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)