Home Forums WoodMart support forum cart not open when im adding a product

cart not open when im adding a product

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

meni99@gmail.com
    Participant

hi
    When adding a product to the cart the cart not opening and also the quantity also not working
    i tund off all mt third party plugings but it didnt solve the problem

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we are seeing your Site and checking the issue, the Mini Cart widget was opening fine as well as the Quantity input (+ or -) was working fine too. Here is a Video for your reference, please see that: https://www.veed.io/view/4eee2f08-4448-40c4-be45-c9823c41d20b/

Best Regards

meni99@gmail.com
    Participant

You’re right, it opens on a computer, I forgot to mention that I mean it doesn’t open on a smartphone, I tried on 2 iPhones and one more Android, and in all of them the card doesn’t open

Hello,

We have checked your mentioned concern in real-time Mobile view too and it was working fine there too. Please see the following Video for reference in this regard: https://www.veed.io/view/6141ffab-5cfd-418a-8d59-16c7d6d2c99a

And it was also working fine on the iOS devices too. There might be some Cache issue on your end, please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

meni99@gmail.com
    Participant

Hey
    I purchased 4 templates from you, in all of them the card opens properly, only this site has problems
    I tried to play a bit and I realized that only when I add a product from the product page its working
    when Im adding a product without entering the product page its opens the cart
    A video is attached

Hello,

Sorry to say but your WoodMart Theme and WoodMart Core plugin isn’t updated to the latest version. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.3 and the Core version running is 1.0.35.

Can you please once try to update your WoodMart theme and Core plugin to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site.

And as we have confirmed from the Test Site, the Cart widget is opening after adding Product to Cart on multiple places (i.e. on Single Product page as well as the Shop, Category or Homepage) and the Quantity input is also working fine. Here is our Test Site URL, if you want to check yourself: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/

Best Regards

meni99@gmail.com
    Participant

i deleted all the cache like u told me from the server and wordpress
    I tried from 3 different phones, 2 iPhones and 1 Android, and in all of them the problem repeats itself when you enter the product page
    As I said, I have 4 of your templates on different websites and only this website has this problem, also it is not possible to update the template to 7.0.3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, please try updating the Theme following this Theme Documentation link: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then please try once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

meni99@gmail.com
    Participant

Hey
    i managed to upgrade to version 7.0.3 after I DEACTIVATED and re-entered the license number The problem was solved only after the upgrade
    It’s a shame you told me that everything works for you even though the problem still remains and then you told me to delete cache and all kinds of other solutions that didn’t help. I wasted a lot of time on these things instead of upgrading the template that solved my problem in less than a minute
    Next time check the update 10 times before you release it to tens of thousands of customers

Hello,

Firstly, we are glad that your issue got resolved !

Secondly, we responded to the concern accordingly as you were addressing them. Sometimes, due to misunderstanding when the issue is not addressed properly with a Video, things get confused a little bit.

So, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and hopefully it won’t be like this in the future.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day !

Topic Closed.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘cart not open when im adding a product’ is closed to new replies.