Home Forums Basel support forum Cart not updating

Cart not updating

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

francois.olivier
    Participant

Hello,

On the cart page, when editing item quantities and clicking Update cart, the cart doesn’t update (without an error message) and the thumbnails disappear.
    I tried to do it on a fresh install with Basel 4.2.1, with only mandatory plugins active, cache and cookies cleared, no success.

Thanks for your help,
    François

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

francois.olivier
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply, all unrelated plugins are disabled, I’ll provide you an access.

François

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

francois.olivier
    Participant

I tested with the Storefront theme (free basic WooCommerce theme) and the cart update works as expected, so I believe it is related to your theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, update the WooCommerce plugin to the latest version.

We also noticed that all CSS and JS files are cached or modified and their URLs looks incorrect https://gyazo.com/b694624fd037da20127ed66fab2dc93a
    Could you please disable this function on your website? If it will not help, provide us your FTP access so we can troubleshoot it.

francois.olivier
    Participant

Updating WooCommerce to the latest version fixed the issue, thank you very much for your fast support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cart not updating’ is closed to new replies.