Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart page and checkout page get overlapped by a meaningless menu. (mobile vers)

Cart page and checkout page get overlapped by a meaningless menu. (mobile vers)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mangodev
    Participant

Suddenly I have problems on my cart and checkout page. I have restarted the whole theme but it still persists. I’m desperate. It seems that it overlaps with another page and after the full load, everything appears mixed up and doesn’t make any sense. I have not modified the css or anything. It is as it was installed but it has that error
    (on mobile version). Also the page speed. It’s so slow! 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

mangodev
    Participant

Hello again, Artem. Thank you very much for your answer, I already tried it and still the same. Please, I would really appreciate it if you could solve the issue of the payment screen and the cart, as well as the fact that the speed suddenly becomes very slow.
    Thanks in advance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep them temporarily turned off so we can check what is wrong.

Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)