Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart problem

Cart problem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

TIENDADEPVILLA
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the cart.

When adding a product to the cart, the cart widget does not open, only the quantity is added.

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings >> Shop >> And set the action after add to cart.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/7be820fbcda19e37b9a894f6dfb03c46

Best Regards.

TIENDADEPVILLA
    Participant

The option is activated, but it does not work

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please Go to Woodmart Header Builder >> Edit header >> Edit cart and set it to display sidebar.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/3b74fcab808e7d1e9fa6a9e6f7c068e6

If the issue still occurs then provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards.

TIENDADEPVILLA
    Participant

It is active but not working yet.

Another problem, the mobile does not open the menu bar

I send you my access data to WordPress

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme then check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regard.

TIENDADEPVILLA
    Participant

Ok, it works

Do I have to leave the parent theme activated? Or do I switch to the child theme?

TIENDADEPVILLA
    Participant

The plugin that makes the side cart not work is “Elementor Header & Footer Builder”

Could you tell me how to change the footer?

Hello,

You can switch back to the child theme as the issue is from the third-party plugin.

You can edit the footer of the website by editing the widgets from Appearance >> Widgets >> Footer columns.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/2d580c27e457460d017c3346f1a675b1

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

fernando.domecq
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I got the same issue. I’ve checked the settings on Shop and header, but still not working. I’ve deactivated all third plugins, and leave only woocommerce and woodmart core, but still persists. Can you please take a look?

Thanks 🙂

Hello,

@fernando
    .domecq Please create a new topic. Deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

fernando.domecq
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    I’ve sent to you as private message on the first post as extra information, by the way, will create new post. Third plugin test was done.

Thanks,

Hello,

@fernando
    .domecq Please don’t reply to other customers’ topics to avoid any confusion.

@TIENDADEPVILLA
    It’s been a while we have heard back from you. I am marking this topic as Resolved.

If you have other questions you can create new topics.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cart problem’ is closed to new replies.