Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart widget after add to cart action not visible

Cart widget after add to cart action not visible

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chaosheld
    Participant

Hi!
    I’m using the WoodMart theme with Elementor Pro and extended Woocommerce with the Germanized Pro and Polylang Pro as multi-lang support. In the settings I’ve activated the “Display widget” after add to cart action but it doesn’t appear. I’ve tested the “Show popup” too and that actually showed up. Clicking the cart button shows the cart widget like expected. Right now I am using a custom header made with Elementor.
    What could be causing the cart widget to not show up?
    Thank you very much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

If your header is created with Elementor prod, the WoodMart cart widget would not work. Try to enable the shopping cart widget in Elementor > Settings > Integratation.

Best Regards

chaosheld
    Participant

Thank you for the clear instructions Elise! I’ve decided to go with the pop-up to keep people browsing the store rather than entering the checkout too early. 🙂

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for 5 stars rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)