Home Forums WoodMart support forum cart widget error

cart widget error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ahmed elsayed
    Participant

hello
    1-when i add some items to cart it doesn’t show widget in the side which is still happening after i deactivate every plugin ( check video) and i already make the chose “view widget” as screenshot attached.
    i provided admin login data in private area please check from your end.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but it seems that there might be a Server end issue on your Site.

Because your Site suddenly stops working and it is not accessible even with Proxy too.

Could you please once ask your Hosting Provider in this regard first? And then mention us so that we can proceed further.

Best Regards

ahmed elsayed
    Participant

i contacted hosting support and they tell me every thing is ok now, and still nothing changed !!!!!!!

Attachments:

Hello,

Your issue is now resolved.

Actually, under the Header Builder for the Cart element > you hadn’t selected the same option of Hidden Sidebar for the Desktop and Mobile which is why this issue occurred: https://snipboard.io/078z42.jpg

We have selected that now and it works fine on your Site: https://snipboard.io/qYtICV.jpg

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

ahmed elsayed
    Participant

thank you it works well now

if you can help me making shipping bar with green color without changing main color setting ( some CSS codes may be ) i would appreciate

check screens attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

To change the Progress Bar color to green specifically, we have applied the following Custom CSS on your Site:

.wd-progress-bar .progress-bar {
       background-color: #008000 !important;
    }

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

ahmed elsayed
    Participant

thank you very much Aizaz

you are the best 👍

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘cart widget error’ is closed to new replies.