Home Forums Basel support forum Cash and Optimizer

Cash and Optimizer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Hello. Say me please why when i open WP Super Cache plugin my website stop to work? Also I tried Autoptimize plugin. Same story. How we can fix it?

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Also I have one more problem. Look at pic. What it can be?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t know why WP Super Cache plugin breaks your website since we are not its developers. Most likely there is something on your server configuration or some conflict between some plugins installed. Try to contact your hosting providers for error logs to see what the reason for this problem.

As for the error, could you please try to deactivate all plugins that are not related to our theme and check again?

Thank you in advance.

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Hello. Hosting support wrote that some script from website press the server.
    u0420265 26854 24.2 0.2 335784 118028 ? S 13:07 3:31 /opt/php/5.6/bin/php-cgi -c /var/www/vhosts/u0420265.plsk.regruhosting.ru/etc/orangeb
    Now I switch on WP Super Cashe plugin ant my website stoped to work. Just wight screen.
    Can you say me some plugin for cache completable with you theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

All caching plugins are compatible with our theme including WP Super Cache. More likely that your hosting server is not compatible with this plugin. Note that this plugin has more than 1.000.000 installations and should work without any errors. We use it for our demo website as well.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)