Home Forums WoodMart support forum Catalog mode on certain product categories only

Catalog mode on certain product categories only

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

Hi,

Is there an option to activate catalog mode on certain product categories only? Or perhaps an alternative?

Thanks a lot for your help!
    Regards,
    Bertrand

Hello,

Sorry but there is no such option to apply the catalog mode on specific categories. It works for all the websites.

Best Regards.

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any other possible move here? The idea is to display certain products which can only be bought in our physical shop.

Thanks in advance!
    Regards,
    Bertrand

Hello,

Sorry but there is no other option that you can achieve this. You can try adding any third party plugin that better meets your requirements.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

Hi again,

What if I display these products as in your Demo Food(https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-food/demo/food/#side-dishes)? like a restaurant Menu? Could this be a possible solution?

Thanks again!

Hello,

I have visited the URL you provided. The products you mentioned are created by using Wp-Bakery elements. They will be displayed as text.

You were asking for the catalog mode to work on specific product categories that is not possible that’s why I replied.

If you find it useful then you can try adding the products same as in the demo you mentioned.

Best Regards.

BertranddesmetsWM
    Participant

Yes I understand what you’re saying about catalog mode. I am just trying to be proactive & creative and find an alternative solution.

Thanks for your help.

Bertrand

Most Welcome.

Well @BertranddesmetsWM. It’s been great chatting with you.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Catalog mode on certain product categories only’ is closed to new replies.