Home Forums WoodMart support forum Catalog Mode Tooltip problem in Product Tab added with WPBakery Page Builder

Catalog Mode Tooltip problem in Product Tab added with WPBakery Page Builder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ady66
    Participant

Hello,

i added Featured product to the Home Page with Product tab (settings: show summary on hover).
    I have only catalog, no eshop. When activated catalog mode in Theme settings, the tooltip displays both icons and text.
    It´s bug or is there an option (code) to show only icons like when is Catalog mode disabled?

Theme version: 1.8 Cosmetic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Its an option, but you can remove this text using CCS code snippet below.

body .woodmart-hover-base:not(.product-in-carousel) .woodmart-buttons > div a {
    	font-size: 0 !important;
    }

body .catalog-mode-on .woodmart-hover-base:not(.product-in-carousel):not(.hover-width-small) .woodmart-buttons>div a:before {
    	margin-right: 0;
    }

body .woodmart-hover-base:not(.product-in-carousel):not(.hover-width-small) .woodmart-buttons .wrap-wishlist-button,
    body .woodmart-hover-base:not(.product-in-carousel):not(.hover-width-small) .woodmart-buttons .wrap-quickview-button {
    	text-align: center;
    }

Regards

ady66
    Participant

Sorry, but this code hide texts “Quick Show” and “Add To Favorite” and I want the texts to be displayed (not removed) ONLY when the cursor moves over the icon! Exactly as when the Cataloge mode is off.

what is the solution?

It would be good to add to the next theme update…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but it is not possible to do this with a Custom CSS now. We will consider it for our future update.

Regards

ady66
    Participant

OK, thank you, don´t forget it update 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)