Home Forums WoodMart support forum Categorie page layout

Categorie page layout

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

rkassa
    Participant

Hi,

Products on category page are ugly, they dont have space between the products, and the images are not full, and on image i see category label wich i cannot disable. See the screenshot please. I cannot change the image size too.

Thanks.

rkassa
    Participant

hier is the attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Here are the suggestions on the image configurations: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Product Grid and Product styles, disable the bordered grid and add the pap between the products.

Best Regards

rkassa
    Participant

1.its not working, i cannot get all images on the categorie page the same size. Whene we use the same images in magento, its making them all fit to the same size, see attachment please.
    On the left side is magento all images same size, right is woocommerce.
    2. And i asked 2 questions, how to remove the categorie name label off the image top left corner.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to enable image cropping and they would be of the same size.

Please provide the screenshot and page URL with the problem.

Best Regards

rkassa
    Participant

I still got no unswer about how to remove the categorie name labels from the images on the categorie page.

Hello,

I asked you to provide the category page URL to provide you with custom CSS, you have not provided. Please provide the category page URL.

Best Regards

rkassa
    Participant

Hello,

The products have the attribute labels on the image.
    In order to deactivate them, navigate to Products > Attributes > enter the attribute shown and disable “Show attribute label on products”

Best Regards

rkassa
    Participant

What do you mean product->attribute? This is wocommerce under products there are all products, categories etc. etc. I can’t find it.

Hello,

Here is the screenshot http://prntscr.com/njz6n6 You will see the attributes, press “edit” and disable http://prntscr.com/njz768

Best Regards

rkassa
    Participant

this labels are showing the categories, we dont have categories as attribute. We have brand and group as attribute, you can see that on the left side of the filter.

rkassa
    Participant

i see now, there is some bug, its showing that its not checked but it is, so i uncheck and sqaved and its working now, thanks. It was indead attribute.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Categorie page layout’ is closed to new replies.