Home Forums Basel support forum Categories

Categories

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

cg
    Participant

Hi,

1. For Products: How can I disable the “categories“?

2. For “Quick View”: How can I disable the “categories“?

3. Shop Page: I am using the “Base” Hover on product. Instead of black background with the icons in white, I would like a transparent background with the icons in black. How can I change it?

4. Footer: I selected “6 columns” but the one with the logo is overlapping.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1 & 2. Add this code snippet to the Custom CSS area

.posted_in {
    display:none!important;
    }

3. Use this code to change icons color

.basel-hover-base .hover-mask {
    	background:transparent;
    }

.basel-hover-base .hover-mask a {
    	color:black
    }

.basel-hover-base .hover-mask a:hover {
    	color:black!important;
    }

4. Remove this piece of code from the widget with logo in Appearance -> Widgets style="max-width:300px;"

Regards

cg
    Participant

Thank you. It is very important for me to add a subtitle below the product title. I installed this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-product-subtitle/screenshots/ but for some reason the “subtitle” is not showing on the product page.

Could you please let me know how can I fix it? Or, if there is any other way to add a subtitle below the title?

I appreciate it!

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Does it work with default theme or it is a plugin issue? Try to switch to some standard one and check this please.

Regards

cg
    Participant

I actually added the subtitle to the Product “Short Description” and works, so I don’t need the plugin. You are awesome 🙂

Another question: How can I combine the product “Description” and “Additional Information” in only 1 tab? Maybe the additional information can go below the description.

Thanks.

cg
    Participant

Sorry, forget about my last question. I just need to delete the product description tab since I am going to use only the “short description”.

How can I delete the “Product Desc” tab?

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is an article that may help you manage your product page tabs https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

cg
    Participant

Do you used a plugin on your demo to filter by color and size? I can’t figure out how to do it.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, it is our theme function. Here is a video tutorial that will help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3SMkKvUvs

cg
    Participant

Good video. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Categories’ is closed to new replies.