Home Forums WoodMart support forum Categories Images

Categories Images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ursawarrior
    Participant

Hello, I have some questions about the images of the categories.
    1) A category can have a different background color than another category like your demos?, since for example I want four categories with different background colors, since the images I’m adding, are only the shape of the figure without background, so all the categories have the same white background of the page like this. Can I set a different background for each category?
    2) when I try to add images to product categories, no image appears, only the category image appears when I add an image to the thumbnail in categories options here. Becuase I tought this options were fot the image of the categories.
    3) The last question is about if I can round the edges of the categories, is it possible?
    I hope you can help me with this questions..
    regards.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached and visited your website.

1& 2) The Image you add to the categories thumbnails will be displayed to the categories grid other options for the images are for the specific areas in the theme like category icon, image for category heading. And it is not possible to add backgrounds for each category’s items.

3) And it seems that you have managed to round the corners of the category grid items. Therefore there is a box shadow displayed. To remove it try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.cat-design-default.categories-with-shadow .wrapp-category {
    	box-shadow: none;
    }

Best Regards.

ursawarrior
    Participant

Thanks, a lot It works..
    I have a nother question, when the cursor in over the category image the hover efect gives to it again edges, how can I fix it?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

The border radius works on the category container and the image is cornered that’s why it is displaying like this.

You can try using an image of rounded borders then clear cache and check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)