Home Forums WoodMart support forum Categories in page title Problems

Categories in page title Problems

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

joemnm
    Participant

Hello!

I am trying to use the “Categories in page title” option and it works but it looks messed up. The spacing between the categories is inconsistent, some are far apart and some are directly next to eachother. Is there a fix for this?

Also the icons get extremely small if I turn off the item count. I want to have the item count off but then the icons get so small you can barely see them. Is there a way to make them bigger again?

Please see attached for an image with and without the product counts. Both show very badly inconsistent spacing.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

joemnm
    Participant

Heres that second image, it failed to upload last time. This one shows how tiny the icons get when turning off the product count

Attachments:

Hello,

It seems you have disabled the page title in the shop page. Please enable I will check what we can do with this.

Best Regards

joemnm
    Participant

I realize I put the wrong site name. It is actually for brandpowerPRO.com, this is another installation of WoodMart that was purchased more recently, and after brandpowerDIRECT.com.

Also, this is a live site so I dont want it to show on my live site until it is fixed but I turned it on for my staging site, please take a look at that. I put the site in the private content.

joemnm
    Participant

I went ahead and made you an admin login in case that is helpful, please see private content.

Hello,

You need to open your SVG icons file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add width=”31″ height=”40″ attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown: http://prntscr.com/m4n0qw
    Then you will need to re-upload your icons in WordPress Dashboard.

Best Regards

joemnm
    Participant

This seems to fix the spacing issue, thank you!

The icons are still super tiny when I turn off the product counts though, is there a way to fix that?

joemnm
    Participant

Also can I change the amount per row? Currently I see 8 on top and 1 on bottom. I would prefer all on one line or 5 on top and 4 on the bottom.

Attachments:

joemnm
    Participant

This is live on my site now by the way, brandpowerpro.com/shop

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Desktop:

body .woodmart-product-categories {
        margin-right: auto;
        margin-left: auto;
        max-width: 70%;
    }

You will get this result: https://prnt.sc/tqz7md

If you set width: 60% you will have four items in each row.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)