Home Forums WoodMart support forum Categories Menu Font

Categories Menu Font

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

covicon
    Participant

I realised that the Categories Menu is using the Same font as “Text Font” (The first font in the Settings), is that Correct? If yes, how can i change this font to the same as the other Menu Fonts? I dont want to use the Text Fonts for the Menu, it looks extremly different in my case.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use the following code snippet in Custom CSS to change this menu font

.vertical-navigation {
    	font-family: Montserrat,'MS Sans Serif',Geneva,sans-serif;
    }

Regards

covicon
    Participant

Thank you, it worked like a charm. I really like the Support here! I also checked the newest Theme Version with the Typekit Fix, this works also fine now! I have another small Question, since the Newest Version of the theme, in the Product Pages Sidebar can the Widget Title now be Displayed. Is it possible to change only this Widget Titels (Smaller) or only all Widget Titles together? As i have seen, the have all the same selectors?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us a screenshot and some link what exactly do you want to change so we can prepare a code snippet for you?

Thank you

covicon
    Participant

I changed the Widget Titles in General, that worked fine in my case. Regarding the Categories Font, i got a small issue right now. It uses every time the Width of 600, no matter what i choose a the custom code. I tried also !important. Here is the Code i used:

.vertical-navigation {
    font-family: ‘Roboto Condensed’, sans-serif;
    font-weight: 400 !important;
    }

Is it possible o change that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try this code to change categories links font weight to 400

div.vertical-navigation .item-level-0>a {
    	font-weight: 400;
    }

covicon
    Participant

It works, thanks for the great Support!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)