Home Forums WoodMart support forum Categories menu on smaller screen

Categories menu on smaller screen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Hi,

The categories menu is not completely visible on a smaller screen, but also doesn’t scroll with the page. Now visitors can’t select the lower categories (please see screenshots).

How can this problem get fixed?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
    Amanda | Madoo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Actually you are using categories inside your sticky header row. And when we scroll down the page, when the main header remains upwards and the sticky header shown at specific height, it contains categories inside it then the sticky behavior also applies on that categories menu that’s why it does not scroll with page.

To fix this simply edit that header bottom row and unchecked the option of “Make it sticky” from WoodMart >> Header Builder >> Your default header >> Header Bottom Row, and save the changes.

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/mXsVJrx

Best Regards.

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

hello,

we unchecked the option “make it sticky”, but the categories menu is not completely visible on a smaller screen, but also doesn’t scroll with the page.

What kind of solution do you have?

Hello,

You asked about that category’s menu not scrolling and I suggested the option and its working and allowing us to scroll until the sticky header is displayed.

And you have added a lot of categories in the dropdown and that’s why it can be seen for the specific devices heights.

And as it is added in the main header that’s why the sticky menu is enabled when you scroll down and the categories are not displayed.

Best Regards.

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

hello,

see attachment, it’s not possible scrolling to another categories in the menu.
    catgeory “personalisatie” don”t shows, menu slides in.

Hello,

I have visited your website and the category you mentioned is displaying and the dropdown is displayed.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Yf7W68g

Please clear the cache and check back.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

see attachement, I can’t click the latest item(s) on smalletr desktop from 1025 px wide.
    When I scroll down, Menu slides in.

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

with attachement

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)