Home Forums WoodMart support forum Categories menu with icon in one line instead of two

Categories menu with icon in one line instead of two

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

em
    Participant

Hello, I’m trying to have categories and icons in same line in header; I tried with display inline and flex row but it didn’t worked. I had same issue using Elementor to build the header; it looks like there are too many words so text goes automatically in two lines but I can’t change title. How can I fix it with CSS?
    Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

em
    Participant

Hello,
    I found the same problem in category page.

Hello,

Please add the following Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

li#menu-item-8380 {
        width: 100px !important
    }

Best Regards.

em
    Participant

It worked for the header, but there’s a space only next to category with longer title “Olio & Olive”. Is there any way to avoid it and have same space between each category?

In category page I fixed with this but I’m not sure it’s best solution:

.wd-nav-product-cat .nav-link-text {
    width: max-content;
    }

Thank you.

Hello,

Now check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

em
    Participant

Thank you, it’s perfect!

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Categories menu with icon in one line instead of two’ is closed to new replies.