Home Forums WoodMart support forum Categories Mobile Menu

Categories Mobile Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CBWDFAS
    Participant

How can I change the title in the mobile menu from “Categories” to “Shop”? I tried to use rename the menu name from categories to shop but that didn’t seem to work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, this word cannot be changed as it is applied in the shop title as well.

Best Regards

Gassigeher
    Participant

Hello there, the easiest way to change it is with the free version of TranslatePress. DonĀ“t choose a second language. And translate the word “categories” to “whateveryouwant” – we used locations. I hope it helps.

Attachments:

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. This sting can be easily be translated with Loco as well. The problem is that this string is used on the Shop page title, and if you translate it in the mobile menu, the same translation will be presented in the shop title and it may be not appropriate for the place.

Best Regards

CBWDFAS
    Participant

Elise, I don’t see how this has to do with the title bar. On mobile it says categories, and nothing we can edit put categories, the actual word, in the title bar. I just did css and changed it to shop. See attachment.

Attachments:

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the tip. I am sure it will be useful for those who want to change the title.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)