Home Forums WoodMart support forum CATEGORIES on mobile – burger menu

CATEGORIES on mobile – burger menu

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

arven1
    Participant

Hi, can you tell me where is a file in which CATEGORIES on mobile site is stored (mean on text)? Check attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Categories menu is created and stored in Appearance > Menu.

In order to add the categories into mobile menu switch to the mobile view of the Header builder and add it into mobile http://prntscr.com/iyd3v3

Best Regards

arven1
    Participant

I know where menu is. But I’m wondering how to change text “CATEGORIES” on mobile. I found that OUR CATEGORIES menu on desktop can be found in woodmart/header-elements/categories.php and can be changed from there but I don’t know where file in which mobile “CATEGORIES” is stored. I need help with that.

Hello,

You can rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a free Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=

Best Regards

arven1
    Participant

Elise, I know that. I found that but that’s not my question… I want to know in which file this text can be changed. I know why I’m asking this rather than go with Loco translate, so please let me know this. Thanks

Hello,

You can find this in this file: inc/template-tags.php

Best Regards

arven1
    Participant

Are you 100% sure?

I changed it from only place that it can be changed:

<div class=”mobile-nav-tabs”>

<li class=”mobile-tab-title mobile-pages-title active” data-menu=”pages”><span><?php esc_html_e(‘Menu’, ‘woodmart’); ?></span>
      <li class=”mobile-tab-title mobile-categories-title” data-menu=”categories”><span><?php esc_html_e(‘Products’, ‘woodmart’); ?></span>

</div>

From here but its not working.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we tested that code on our development website and was able to change that tab title.

arven1
    Participant

Yes, seems like its working when I change it from original theme and not working when I tried to change it inside of child theme… Strange…

Anyway, can you please help me with 2 more things (check my video in private section)?

Hello,

Please add this code:

body {   	
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-attachment: fixed;
    }
    .woodmart-accordion-title:after {
    display:none;
    }
    body .woodmart-accordion-title.active,
    body .woodmart-dark .woodmart-accordion-title.active{
    color:#ffffff;
    }

Best Regards

arven1
    Participant

Thank you. This is working like a charm.

Tell me about second issue from my video… Is it possible to image to be fixed somehow? Check my explanation on a video.

Hello,

Please clear your cache. The background image has been fixed now

Best Regards

arven1
    Participant

Excellent this is working. Thank you. 🙂

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘CATEGORIES on mobile – burger menu’ is closed to new replies.