Home Forums WoodMart support forum Categories on mobile menu

Categories on mobile menu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

aftercoma
    Participant

Hi,

I have a question: what can I do so that only my shop categories appear on my mobile menu?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please Go to Appearance >> Menus >> Edit Categories Menu that you want to use as a mobile side menu >> Scroll down and set it as a mobile side menu.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/S52hP0p

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

aftercoma
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you very much for the advice. However, I would prefer just one menu on mobile.

How can I make “Kategorie” display the submenu when clicked, just like on desktop devices?

Regards,
    Mark

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Sorry but the HTML Block on hover works only for the Desktop version of the website and you could not make it work for mobile as well.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

aftercoma
    Participant

Hi,

I am still wondering how to turn off the hamburger menu in mobile? A single main menu would be fine for the mobile version.

Regards,
    Mark

Hello,

Sorry but this is the default behaviour that the menu is set to be displayed as burger for the mobile menu and you cannot display the menu as desktop on mobile.

And there is no option in Theme Settings available to change this behaviour.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

aftercoma
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t know if I explained it clearly. There is only one menu in my entire store, and I wish one menu to be displayed in the mobile version. If it is a hamburger menu, I would like to disable the second menu, as shown in the attached graphic.

Regards,
    Mark

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website.

The Mobile menu is not set to be displayed like this as displaying on your website. Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

aftercoma
    Participant

Hi,

Even when I turn off most of the third-party plugins, the mobile menu issue still exist.

Regards,
    Mark

Hello,

I have logged into your website and deactivated the max mega menu plugin and the menu is working fine.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/rmhjn9X

Which clears that the issue is not from our theme. I have reactivated the plugin back on your website you can try to deactivate yourself.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)